PROLINE GAMES LIST Thursday, September 16 2021

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
givaldo69

Re: PROLINE GAMES LIST Thursday, September 16 2021

Post by givaldo69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:55 pm

fantastic day, i even played some 4 and 5 gamers. :clap: :thumbup: :-D

OriginalOpportunist

Post by OriginalOpportunist » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Congrats Givaldo I too played some 4-gamers only using Galatasaray as my key and it worked out well. Did not venture into 5-gamers but given the results would have hit some! Question as I have significant amounts on the games I mentioned. Newcastle, Cadiz/Celta Vigo Tie and Chargers. Want to optimize any hedging and I have access to load Proline + to do so as Red mentioned and what I have been using it for other than some future bets. What % of the amount should I use and it can be tricky with the two soccer games. Maybe I can play with new odds on Pro Line to semi-hedge tomorrow if the odds are not too prohibitive.

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:11 am

Ly :D n was the play that fit within the parameters of the system I employ.

The others (Gala, Belgrade, Olympia, Genk, Betis) worked well as 2nd tier selections.

Did not get as far into fillers as I would normally, and my investment wasn't as heavy as I would have liked it to be, but can't complain about the overall results.
Last edited by LuckyLuke on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:39 am

OriginalOpportunist wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:20 pm
Congrats Givaldo I too played some 4-gamers only using Galatasaray as my key and it worked out well. Did not venture into 5-gamers but given the results would have hit some! Question as I have significant amounts on the games I mentioned. Newcastle, Cadiz/Celta Vigo Tie and Chargers. Want to optimize any hedging and I have access to load Proline + to do so as Red mentioned and what I have been using it for other than some future bets. What % of the amount should I use and it can be tricky with the two soccer games. Maybe I can play with new odds on Pro Line to semi-hedge tomorrow if the odds are not too prohibitive.
Opp, if you are going to *semi-hedge* with ProLine plays today, you may want to reconsider. The odds for the draw between Leeds United and Newcastle United is extremely negative, one can argue you may wish to leave this alone as there is still a bit of an edge for Newcastle, even with the new odds they released today (3.10)

Same thing for the other game that you have good coins riding. Both Cadiz and Celta to win are very negative plays, from a ProLine perspective. That and there are not too many positive plays right now (as of 07:00 and I understand lines and edges can change and develop later, especially when they add more games after 11:00) to complete your 3-game ProLine parlay with this *semi-hedge* so you certainly don't want to piss away more profits, than you need to.

I don't play ProLine+ so like red, you will need to investigate your options and make your moves accordingly.

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:59 am

80H and 88H both just a little beyond my target zone, and not a lot else that moves me at the moment so I will be taking a pass for the time being.

BOL to anyone who decides to ante in on those matches.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:49 am

LuckyLuke wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:59 am
80H and 88H both just a little beyond my target zone, and not a lot else that moves me at the moment so I will be taking a pass for the time being.

BOL to anyone who decides to ante in on those matches.
Just letting you know 88H is a 3-star now, not sure if it still fits your *criteria* but a FYI. Game doesn't start for another 3 hour so line and edge can and will change but there is always a chance of it being taken off the board.

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:28 am

Thanks, Bang.

88H is the kind of play I want to have as a secondary selection with a 2.2 - 3.5 number that is at least a 2 star or a 3 star or higher.

If it is still on the board past 11:00 AM I may consider it.

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:25 am

Congrats to those who played 80H. It was certainly a play worthy of making. In retrospect I probably should have used 97V as my focus pick as it is just about in my target zone. Then used 80H and 88H as the second tier.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:12 pm

red_falcon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 pm
Amazing outcomes so far....
Just like everyone else, hoping for 64U, Newcastle 94H, 96T and LA Chargers 13H to pull through.

Would hedging be a good idea for these? I would think the payouts for these would warrant this, no?
I would think this is a good time to use Proline plus.

Red. =)
red, using Pinny as a barometer, line has moved towards the Dallas Cowboys the last couple of days (and I don't know if that is due to the lads here hedging or something else. NFL is the most efficient market out there so I suppose it will take a lot of dough to move lines, not like Props)

Obviously the SCR results yesterday were not satisfactory (and I don't know if you managed to hedge on anything to get some loot back) so just a FYI, if you want to ensure you are in a position to cash something.

red_falcon

Post by red_falcon » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:55 pm

bangminton wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:12 pm
red_falcon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 pm
Amazing outcomes so far....
Just like everyone else, hoping for 64U, Newcastle 94H, 96T and LA Chargers 13H to pull through.

Would hedging be a good idea for these? I would think the payouts for these would warrant this, no?
I would think this is a good time to use Proline plus.

Red. =)
red, using Pinny as a barometer, line has moved towards the Dallas Cowboys the last couple of days (and I don't know if that is due to the lads here hedging or something else. NFL is the most efficient market out there so I suppose it will take a lot of dough to move lines, not like Props)

Obviously the SCR results yesterday were not satisfactory (and I don't know if you managed to hedge on anything to get some loot back) so just a FYI, if you want to ensure you are in a position to cash something.
Bang, I didn't hedge the 2 SCR games, so it ends up with just LA chargers (13H) to win.

In ProlinePlus, the point spread for the Chargers is -2.5.
So if I take Dallas, then it's possible Charges will win with just 3 points (field goal), killing both sides point spread and regular proline tickets.
What a conundrum this is. I would think Original Opportunist is in the same boat?

Red.