Skrill/Moneybookers pulling out of Canada.

Discuss winning strategies, theories and ideas
BTS

Skrill/Moneybookers pulling out of Canada.

Post by BTS » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Got this in my inbox today. :(
Dear Billy Walters,

We wanted to let you know that Skrill has reviewed its operations and reached a decision to cease processing gambling payments in Canada. Payments into gambling merchants will no longer be processed from 2 January, with payments out discontinuing on 31 January.

Merchants have already been notified of this change and we encourage you to withdraw any funds you have in merchant systems before 31 January.

You can still can still redeem your loyalty points and VIP status can be retained through the normal qualifying criteria, as long as use is not within the gambling sector.

Skrill would like to thank you for your custom and hopes that you continue to make use of its services outside of gambling.

Best wishes,

Your Skrill VIP team

Bigwins

Re: Skrill/Moneybookers pulling out of Canada.

Post by Bigwins » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:46 pm

I am a skrill user and have not received the same message? first i have heard of this

bangminton

Re: Skrill/Moneybookers pulling out of Canada.

Post by bangminton » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:40 pm

BTS wrote:Got this in my inbox today. :(
Dear Billy Walters,

We wanted to let you know that Skrill has reviewed its operations and reached a decision to cease processing gambling payments in Canada. Payments into gambling merchants will no longer be processed from 2 January, with payments out discontinuing on 31 January.

Merchants have already been notified of this change and we encourage you to withdraw any funds you have in merchant systems before 31 January.

You can still can still redeem your loyalty points and VIP status can be retained through the normal qualifying criteria, as long as use is not within the gambling sector.

Skrill would like to thank you for your custom and hopes that you continue to make use of its services outside of gambling.

Best wishes,

Your Skrill VIP team
Well played BTS :lol:

More discussions here

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/40/sp ... s-1398079/