"Jimmy's" story

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
tshi2015

Re: "Jimmy's" story

Post by tshi2015 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:54 pm

leoj wrote:They once spent 5 minutes asking me about a tear in one of my tickets during an interview. I had purposely torn off a small section because one of my runners accidently played a ticket over $1,000 and wrote the store location at the top of the ticket lest it won and I had to explain to the OLG gestapo why there was writing on my ticket. It was written in pen after I had told them to always use pencil so I could erase it.

It was not my handwriting so i was concerned the interviewer could have deduced I was using help to get my tickets played.

Keep those tickets under $1,000
wow those guys are really out to get people.

Prolineus Veneficus

Post by Prolineus Veneficus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Slips wrote:
Slips wrote:
Slips wrote: lol Mickey. As an edge player the last thing i want is for OLG incopetance to be exposed and solved
McGuire72 wrote:
I would love to see it happen.
Got it. Former edge player mickey trolls edge player forums and hopes for the market to become more efficient.
As opposed to current edge player Slips who trolls edge player forums telling edge players they arent true sharps like him... Got it.

Slips

Post by Slips » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:49 pm

As opposed to current edge player Slips who trolls edge player forums telling edge players they arent true sharps like him... Got it
im no sharp sir, i stick to capping the props cards

McGuire72

Post by McGuire72 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:51 am

Slips wrote:
McGuire72 wrote:
Slips wrote:
Got it. Part-time edge player/full-time tax payer mickey wants oversight and transparency within his provincially-sponsored gambling and lottery system.
Fixed that for you.

You aren't living in secrecy, bub. The OLG is well aware of your existence.
Ok, so following along with our laddy micky here - he wants hard earned tax dollars to go toward 'oversight and transparency'.

He wants a better lottery corp...one that doesn't piss away his tax dollars to half sharps, these pedges who sit around clicking download payout odds all day living the dream.

Good luck to you micky, perhaps one day your dream of olg-pinnacle will come true and more of your tax dollars will stay in olg coffers.
Such a salty little wanker you are.

I pursue +EV opportunities in all walks of life. When the liability limits become so low and the OLG trigger finger becomes so itchy pulling games that the only people who can play a respectable ticket are running teams of bettors out at 6AM to monopolize the market of non-cringeworthy parlays, it eventually becomes more +EV for me to see the provincial sports lotteries being run in a way that is at least fair, transparent, and profitable.

If these ideals don't match up with your own, then I respect your opinion, but do keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.

McGuire72

Post by McGuire72 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:52 am

MattyKGB wrote:Ain't no such things as halfway sharps
Nice one. RIP Prodigy!

Prolineus Veneficus

Post by Prolineus Veneficus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Slips wrote:

As opposed to current edge player Slips who trolls edge player forums telling edge players they arent true sharps like him... Got it

Yet you constantly complain about plp and concern yourself with the "pedges of the world living the dream clicking download payout odds." as you so eloquently put it.

Cant have it both ways troll boy.

Stay in your lane and stfu if youve got nothing productive or nice to say.

Slips

Post by Slips » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:35 pm

I pursue +EV opportunities in all walks of life. When the liability limits become so low and the OLG trigger finger becomes so itchy pulling games that the only people who can play a respectable ticket are running teams of bettors out at 6AM to monopolize the market of non-cringeworthy parlays, it eventually becomes more +EV for me to see the provincial sports lotteries being run in a way that is at least fair, transparent, and profitable.

If these ideals don't match up with your own, then I respect your opinion, but do keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.
ok well respect that you can at least admit that the game has passed you by

Slips

Post by Slips » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Prolineus Veneficus wrote:
Slips wrote:

Yet you constantly complain about plp and concern yourself with the "pedges of the world living the dream clicking download payout odds." as you so eloquently put it.

Cant have it both ways troll boy.

Stay in your lane and stfu if youve got nothing productive or nice to say.
lol