Pinnacle

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
ChinMusic

Pinnacle

Post by ChinMusic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:30 am

Does Pinnacle offer NASCAR betting? The ad that runs on the main PLP page says it does. But I cannot find it anywhere. And I did find this note on their site, that seems to indicate that they don't: https://en.help.pinnaclesports.com/supp ... 350-nascar

Seems odd that they would run an ad specifically promoting the one sport they do not offer.

Prolineus Veneficus

Re: Pinnacle

Post by Prolineus Veneficus » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:36 am

A few years ago I tweeted at pinny asking them why there is no nascar and their response to me was that there isnt a big enough market for them to offer it. I find it hard to believe, theyre saying the market for nascar is smaller that that of say Curling, handball, snooker, crossfit, volleyball....I could go on lol. Kinda makes the natural skeptic in me pull out my tinfoil hat and ask why are they really not offering nascar?

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: Pinnacle

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 am

The ad is probably being pulled from a reserve of ads being stored on the PLP site and needs to be deleted. :)

I checked a while back for nascar odds with reference to the odds for a race on the ALC pages and was also surprised to find them not on offer.,

PLP