Do you think we will see HKS/BBH again?

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
bangminton

Do you think we will see HKS/BBH again?

Post by bangminton » Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I know the OLG told Allbutbroke (Cappers poster) HKS will come back next year.

Make no sense to me why they couldn't offer this year but I guess we have to play what they give us. Wondering if you guys think HKS or BBH will make a comeback next year and if so, whether there will be any changes.

P.S. Look like the OLG has quietly dropped the BBH Pools. Last card was on April 25th. Pot has been hovering around 500 bucks, yes you read that right. Guess there wasn't much interest there.

red_falcon

Re: Do you think we will see HKS/BBH again?

Post by red_falcon » Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Hey Bang, nice hearing from you again.

Ya, I think we'll see HKS/BBH. But not at the same odds though, unfortunately.
Personally speaking, I love playing HKS/BBH. It's so fun watching your team win from beginning to end.

Red

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Wed May 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Trust all's well, red!

Yes I hope so but will believe it when I see it. They know it's slower in the summer so kudos to them for offering BBL Props this year. The HKS/BBH on ProLine/PS will generate more traffic, that's for sure :D

Guess we will find out soon enough.

ChinMusic

Post by ChinMusic » Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm

My guess is that we will not see those options again. But of course it's hard to be sure of anything.

Opportunist

Post by Opportunist » Wed May 01, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't even spend a second guessing what the OLG will or won't put on their lists. Not worth the brain effort. It's not like what I think will make a difference. I just play what they put out, that is, as long as I can until it goes LLE and OTB.