PROLINE GAMES LIST Sunday, February 21 2016

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
pedge

Re: PROLINE GAMES LIST Sunday, February 21 2016

Post by pedge » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 pm

im just insanely frustrated that i did not get crystal palace in my tickets... fuck me

Prolineus Veneficus

Post by Prolineus Veneficus » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:16 pm

pedge wrote:
SLOT MACHINE'S HAVE BETTER ODDS THAN PROLINE U GUYS... LOL YES. NO ADVANTAGE IN SPORTS. JUST A FALSE PERCEPTION.
here is a perfect example on how sports betting is rigged.
oregon state shoots a fucking 3 pointer when they are down by 13 with 2 seconds left... PAUSE FOR A SECOND HERE... HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO MAKE A 13 POINT COMEBACK WITH 2 SECONDS LEFT?????????????????????????????????????????????? GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT ITS UNPREDICTABLE. spread is 11.0 for oregon............. oregon state gets the 3 and oregon wins by 10. WHY DO YOU NOT DRIBBLE THE BALL AND END THE GAME..... WHY SHOOT THE FUCKING 3. that cost me $10,000. IT'S FUCKING RIGGED. all of you must be really lucky to profit from this stuff. just insanely lucky.

Just stop gambling then dude, clearly your psyche cant handle the daily ups n downs......

seems like every few days you rant like this.....Then rinse and repeat.

Its a grind.

Slips

Post by Slips » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:20 pm

yeah pedge dude maybe this isnt for you man

listen to the experienced posters who have been at this for a long time and dont have jobs they just bet for a living they can give you lots of advice man

its ups and downs cant let the swings bother you or you will never be free like experieneced posters who have made millions at this and dont have jobs

sharpedgepicks

Post by sharpedgepicks » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Pedge, didn't you have Chelsea? mich-Mary tie? 2 winners, and Wild looking good, Lightning tonight, could be a good day....

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Lil bit of hedge money on TB. Just a guess.

pedge

Post by pedge » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Last edited by pedge on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pedge

Post by pedge » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm

sharpedgepicks wrote:Pedge, didn't you have Chelsea? mich-Mary tie? 2 winners, and Wild looking good, Lightning tonight, could be a good day....
yes but i need carolina cause i keyed them. oh well... so depressed. tampa bay is playing with energy which totally brings carolina edge down... fuck.

attempted a ticket with minny, chelsea ,and the maryland tie but it was lle.

stamkos gets a fucking goal.. tampa winning 3-2.. fuck my life seriously fuck my life fuck m ylife ufck my life

my god how is this possible man??????? reallllllllly ? im going to just throw away my money.

this idiot jordan staal commits a dumb ass powerplay for tampa bay for getting too fucking greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy seriously don't you fucking know if you extend your stick out up high u have less control over it..

oh well.
Last edited by pedge on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subzero

Post by subzero » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Pssst hey pedgee

when encountering an lle......... box an over/under or somefin

its bring the overall edge positivity down but it keeps hair on scalp and negative energy by foul language down as well:)

Now most guys here will disagree but i guarentee most have done it

peece

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 pm

pedge wrote:
sharpedgepicks wrote:Pedge, didn't you have Chelsea? mich-Mary tie? 2 winners, and Wild looking good, Lightning tonight, could be a good day....
yes but i need carolina cause i keyed them. oh well... so depressed. tampa bay is playing with energy which totally brings carolina edge down... fuck.

attempted a ticket with minny, chelsea ,and the maryland tie but it was lle.

stamkos gets a fucking goal.. tampa winning 3-2.. fuck my life seriously fuck my life fuck m ylife ufck my life

my god how is this possible man??????? reallllllllly ? im going to just throw away my money.

this idiot jordan staal commits a dumb ass powerplay for tampa bay for getting too fucking greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy.
Pedge, assuming you aren't trolling, your act has worn thin.

It's parlay betting. If you play it properly, you are getting an edge compared to what the parlay would pay in Vegas or offshore, but they are still parlays and are still more likely to lose than win.

Frankly, you are a little late to this party. As I am as well. PLP and the veterans on this forum made their money before OLG started putting in safeguards to limit their liability.

Once upon a time NHL games were listed for a whole week at a time. Then they were listed a couple days at a time. I was only a casual player back then, and didn't take advantage.

I've been a regular player the past few years, but have lost more money than I have won. I really don't think doing this on a daily basis is worth it anymore. Games come off the board routinely with only modest edges and liability limits are hit almost immediately on the really good combos.

pedge

Post by pedge » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm

im having fun cutting up this 100 dollar bill.

fuck my life