Petro Triple the points until August 7th

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
bangminton

Petro Triple the points until August 7th

Post by bangminton » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 pm

Hey gang, sad to see the forum getting overrun with spam but it is what it is.

Just letting you guys know Petro is offering triple the points until August 7th so you can continue to play in store and collect as many points as you can. I have been playing the hitters not in the lineup angle for BBL Props. OLG new rules dictate the players have to be in the starting lineup to count, otherwise tickets will be voided and refund issued. The good thing is the points collected (Petro and credit card points) will still be there.

I just signed up for an RBC Avion Infinite Credit Card and I am planning to put a good chunk on that credit card everyday with these hitters not in the lineup angle. I will redeem those tickets the morning after to pay the credit card and rinse and repeat.

My only concern is the convenience store I usually visit will not make any commission from the refunds, it will simply be straight $ back so they may not be too keen on helping me with this venture.

Any thoughts or tips/tricks to maximize Avion Rewards (or other credit card points) would be appreciated.

Stay safe and enjoy the summer. NFL training camp starts in less than 2 months!

givaldo69

Re: Petro Triple the points until August 7th

Post by givaldo69 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:43 am

hey bang, glad to see your post. just came by here after ages to see whats happening. i am not playing proline, i have an account with bet365 and play once in awhile...looks like cappersmall gone under too? any idea what happened....all the best

kbet

Post by kbet » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:41 pm

RE: hitters not in the lineup angle for BBL props

Would an example be Danny Jansen on Aug. 3?
Not in the starting lineup but on the bench.
Attachments
71279287494__C5B1D5CF-7D27-42F0-85E8-E04AC7C0D50C.jpeg
OLG ticket
71279287494__C5B1D5CF-7D27-42F0-85E8-E04AC7C0D50C.jpeg (51.29 KiB) Viewed 2452 times

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:11 am

givaldo69 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:43 am
hey bang, glad to see your post. just came by here after ages to see whats happening. i am not playing proline, i have an account with bet365 and play once in awhile...looks like cappersmall gone under too? any idea what happened....all the best
Great to hear from you givaldo, hope you are doing well! I still have not deposited any money with any other online books. I lack the self-discipline to make that work so I will continue to stick with OLG in-store, like the good ol' days.

Hopefully they will offer more choices for us with the upcoming NFL season just 3 weeks or so away. I did provide feedback to them and asked them to make the odds in-store (for ProLine, PointSpread, and Totals) to be the same as their online offering and to offer more Props overall, like Total Sacks, Long Props, again stuff they used to offer in the past, so it's not earth-shattering. Whether they will make that happen is another matter.

The whole CappersMall (CM) site went Under around May of this year, including the ProLine sub-forum. I typically did not venture outside of the ProLine so I had no idea what happened. Forums, like this and CM, certainly provided a lot of useful info in the past but with instant communications on Twitter (and other social media platforms), they may become redundant.

Speaking of Twitter, I am on there as @NFLSurvivor. There are other lads from this forum, plus CM and TMB on there as well, if you want to join up and share intel and exchange ideas (via private messaging). I am not aware of any other ProLine-focused forum and I have seen a number of ProLine discussions on Threads, Discort, Reddit etc but they are too fragmented for me to find useful info.

All the best with the upcoming NFL season and beyond!

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:14 am

kbet wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:41 pm
RE: hitters not in the lineup angle for BBL props

Would an example be Danny Jansen on Aug. 3?
Not in the starting lineup but on the bench.
That's correct Kev. You could literally run these types of tickets for a few thousands each until you hit the threshold limit with OLG and collect as many credit card/Petro Points/Air Miles along the way. OLG typically offers 5 Baseball Props cards on any given day and I have seen as many as 5 Props players not in their respective lineups.

That being said, I have pulled back on this angle due to the cyber security incident suffered by Suncor (Petro's parent company) and their Petro Points program in late June.

All the best with the upcoming NFL Season as well. I know you will be rarin' to go for Pools again, which may be the only avenue left to make (substantial) coins with OLG. I understand the interest level in Pools is not as strong as it once was, simply due to the fact players have many other choices now and there are too many groups boxing games, but that's simply the reality we have to deal with and make adjustments for.