您正在检查发送电子邮件的能力。

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
bangminton

Re: 您正在检查发送电子邮件的能力。

Post by bangminton » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:16 pm

This forum now looks like a lost cause, tshi. I asked PLP to at least disable the creation of new accounts last year to help stop the spammers.

I was hoping there would be some good discussions to take advantage of the new landscape but it looks like everyone is just off doing their own things (or simply hung it up for good).

CappersMall is dead as well while ThatsMybet is now phishing for crypto. We have had a great run but time for a new chapter in our life.

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:56 am

It is pretty amazing how the changes to Proline killed the forums. The forums which were basically Ontario based are absolutely dead while at the same time sports gambling is being shoved down every Ontario citizens throat daily. You cant go anywhere without advertisement of sports gambling in your face. I understand why this forum has died as it was not really that busy of forum and strictly edge based proline players but forums like cappersmall I would have thought would thrive in this environment or at least stay active but it has completely died as well.

It is no secret that sharing of useful information in this forum or any another has drawbacks. Simply put posting a profitable angle openly will kill it /shorten life span. However we do not have to live life in exile as I have worked with and still work with users from here on a daily basis. Milking other peoples thoughts and ideas is something that has benefited me greatly. Some things can also be shared just maybe not openly to everyone with access to the internet. Possibly I can convince the Thebigcat to create a private forum for non controversial regulars in here :D . Which could maybe include some form of updates odds and databases with line historys etc... Could even share some repetitive tasks that benefit the group. Just a thought.

Not sure you if you noticed Bangminton but OLG just changed its layout for NBA props and like what happen when this happen with nfl it was a total mess. I got all kinds of crazy edges and while they did not get removed they were unclickable again ( cant actually seclect them). They have been scared out of there mind with props offering only couple games and few hundred dollar limits and desperate not to go off market. I have feeling the door is about to open with them.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:31 am

Hey rich, thanks for chiming in. OLG has reverted to the old format for NBA Props yesterday, not sure what they will do today and moving forward but it certainly pays to keep an eye out :)

They offered Props for all the games the last few days so your idea of automation is much needed :) My eyes were starry, just looking at the lines!

I think the only reason CappersMall survived that long is because there were a few successful posters who consistently posted winning parlays plus good nuggets of information like Allbutbroke's charts and Grizzly Joe's articles (before he was banned and found a second home on ThatsMyBet). Majority of the rest were simply tailers/lurkers. Nothing wrong with that but when the landscape changed and people were off doing their own things and no longer posted winning combos, traffic and interest significantly dwindled as a result.

It's up to Steve (sjmartin) as the moderator for that forum to revive that now, if he wishes to do so, and I wish him the best of luck.

I am onboard with a new private forum, just let us know the details and I am sure we will keep it rocking like the good ol' days, even in the challenging new climate.

Cheers my good man.

pacer

Post by pacer » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:52 pm

Gents, just chiming in here that on the good nights I am hitting 66% (2/3 single games) is basically breaking even right now. Tough sledding and I have done a few parlays with no correlations is a crap shoot!! My ears are open if we can bring back some positive group discussions. I hear you on giving any live info as it kills the odds. Any horse tips I had to keep to my chest as the odds in that small market are easily swayed. Cheers Gang!!