2022 Year-end Review

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
LuckyLuke

Re: 2022 Year-end Review

Post by LuckyLuke » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:00 am

I haven't played proline at all since January 31, 2022. My last big play was the Grizzlies as a 5 star edge in Philly and it did not win. Not the way I wanted to go out.

I don't miss my daily trips to multiple retailers. I do miss making profits.

Have made multiple attempts to sustain daily sports betting on different online sites (365, Pinnacle) but in the absence of edges, I just don't pick enough winners to keep at it.

Today is the first time I have logged into this forum in months. I was hoping to find some angle that would provide value for Euro soccer or some other sport. Or to find a thread about OLG going Coca-Cola and bringing back the old proline format. That would be great. ;)

Good luck to all in your endeavors.

bangminton

Re: 2022 Year-end Review

Post by bangminton » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Good to hear from you Luke. Tough to find and share profitable angles now. Books are super quick to close any loopholes or they will simply limit your wagers.

OLG has adjusted the prices for many Props I wanted to play, while I was en route to the store, making them no longer an edge.

I have yet to deposit anything with any other books. If you guys can make that work e.g. regular monthly withdrawals more power to you guys.