The NEW Proline+

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
zoo99

Re: The NEW Proline+

Post by zoo99 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:46 pm

Anyone know how you can actually see your wager after you make it on proline+ , I go to open bets but and it displays but the spread etc is cut off,lol

Biffalo Buff

Post by Biffalo Buff » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:09 am

Hey Zoo. On a PC you can hover over the bet and a text box will pop with the full bet in smaller print.

OriginalOpportunist

Post by OriginalOpportunist » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:07 am

By mistake scrolling over on my phone it accidentally cashed me out paying garbage on Felix winning his match when he was up a break in the third set. I am done with them after the Super Bowl. Worst rollout possible on all counts. Corrupt too as the massive green box to cash out extends all the way across and even if you scroll buy it can be activated and does it immediately without asking you if you want to confirm it, unlike when you place a bet. Ombudsman should be notified but I don't care I am not betting one dollar with them after today.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:11 am

PLP, OLG is now offering (limited) number of Props for MLB (Jays games) and NBA (Post-season)

Are you in a position to re-program your site to pick up the feeds from both OLG ProLine+ and Pinny for comparison? I have not had an in-depth look but I believe there has been some discrepancies, particularly close to tip-off

I would expect them to continue offering Props for NFL, comes the Fall, definitely for the prime-time games (Sunday Nighters and Monday Nighters) plus a handful on Sunday afternoons.

Just throwing that idea out there for discussion. Not much margin for error for ProLine and PointSpread with the new changes but Props is still beatable, IMO.

OriginalOpportunist

Post by OriginalOpportunist » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:17 pm

Lot has changed since Bang's post, with OLG making up a rule after the fact not to pay out for pinch hitters getting an AB and going under 0.5 hits with an actual plate appearance. Know Bang has escalated it to the Ombudsman, and I will not bother, as I only had $300 bet on Andrus that I can contest.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:22 pm

Yes Opp, they have nickeled-and-dimed us in every possible way, inventing new rules seemingly on the fly, restricting account winners etc.

Not sure what else we can do. We have to play the hands we are dealt with (or not play at all). Plenty of other books are now in Ontario but I don't know if I have the time to grind out small edges. We can no longer scale like what we used to do with the old ProLine/Props. Nothing wrong with playing for entertainment/beer/coffee money but I can use my time better than that.

If you (or other fellas) have ideas, feel free to pipe in.

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:00 pm

It looks to me they refereed to rules from online proline for retail proline while both are meant to be the same they failed to update the retail proline and when shown the error they posted and pretended it was allways that way. Incompetence I believe . Even if they become aware and acknowledge the rug pull if you will they could refer to many other terms to avoid payment . I think they will pay. The pinch hit angle was on borrowed time.

What is more concerning Proline has been setting lines taking bets then voiding bets on few occasions I am aware of. This is for player props and game lines . They do not appear to be free rolling but once again incompetence. If you Wager a few hundred dollars they suspend the event and sometimes they void all bets . At the least lets us know what is being voided before the start of event I have yet to see any message anywhere regarding this before or after event.

Crazy times

Ricky_Slade

Post by Ricky_Slade » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:33 pm

Richhh,

Do you know if they have voided any proline in store tickets? That would be pretty shady!

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:54 am

Yes Ricky they have . But as I mentioned they do not seem to be freerolling. I had it happen when my tickets should have lost.

What I believe is happening is proline+ (online) cancels a wager which is not unheard of for online books and will promptly send a email to anyone with wagers. Then proline (retail) gets graded same as proline+ but obviously no email is sent or nothing to advise players. I honestly believe Proline had no clue this was happening. This has happened on all sports/props/markets etc....

I get there is a time and a place for cancelling bad off market lines . But they have set lines not offered elsewhere so not off market and voided them because people wagered on them essentially. This is not the practice of even rec books. Proline is going to extreme measures to not lose.