PROLINE GAMES LIST Thursday, September 16 2021

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
bangminton

Re: PROLINE GAMES LIST Thursday, September 16 2021

Post by bangminton » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:14 pm

red_falcon wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:55 pm
bangminton wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:12 pm
red_falcon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 pm
Amazing outcomes so far....
Just like everyone else, hoping for 64U, Newcastle 94H, 96T and LA Chargers 13H to pull through.

Would hedging be a good idea for these? I would think the payouts for these would warrant this, no?
I would think this is a good time to use Proline plus.

Red. =)
red, using Pinny as a barometer, line has moved towards the Dallas Cowboys the last couple of days (and I don't know if that is due to the lads here hedging or something else. NFL is the most efficient market out there so I suppose it will take a lot of dough to move lines, not like Props)

Obviously the SCR results yesterday were not satisfactory (and I don't know if you managed to hedge on anything to get some loot back) so just a FYI, if you want to ensure you are in a position to cash something.
Bang, I didn't hedge the 2 SCR games, so it ends up with just LA chargers (13H) to win.

In ProlinePlus, the point spread for the Chargers is -2.5.
So if I take Dallas, then it's possible Charges will win with just 3 points (field goal), killing both sides point spread and regular proline tickets.
What a conundrum this is. I would think Original Opportunist is in the same boat?

Red.
red, does ProLine+ allow you to buy points? so in this case you would buy 1 point to bring Dallas Cowboys up to +3.5, which is the perfect hedge position for your situation. I understand the juice will be steeper but it is a better proposition than what you have right now, which leo used to call the *shit sandwich*, or something to that effect ;)

Just another FYI, Pinny is hanging Dallas Cowboys +3.5 with some juice (but arguably still better than buying points off ProLine+). I don't know how often you have hedged your ProLine parlays in the past, red, but having at least a couple of outs, to shop for line values, is highly recommended. Again I understand some people may have reservations about signing up for offshore accounts, where things are decidedly in a *grey* area, but it's all about managing your risks, IMO.

OriginalOpportunist

Post by OriginalOpportunist » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:40 pm

Yes, I am in the same boat as Red. Will hope to see $ go on the Chargers to allow ProLine + to offer a 3.5 point spread line, but Dallas being such a public team I do not have much hope. Those two soccer losses were painful, especially the Cadiz win, as Celta hit two crossbars in stoppage time.

I still made solid $ from the sameday so not the end of the world if I gamble and leave it. From a purely gambling aspect I do fancy my chances of a Chargers win, in fact an easy one at that!

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:07 pm

LuckyLuke wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:25 am
Congrats to those who played 80H. It was certainly a play worthy of making. In retrospect I probably should have used 97V as my focus pick as it is just about in my target zone. Then used 80H and 88H as the second tier.
Tough to make a lot of scratch with 88H crapping out, Luke.

See what happens tomorrow. Lots riding on the 4U and 11U total. Hopefully there will be some NFL PS values, lines have been pretty tight this week.

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Mixed bag today.

Verona and the Tigers to the good, Spurs and the Twins to the bad.

Twins the best fit for my criteria, so not a good day for me.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Some tough losses today, Luke, with Pirates and D'backs both losing in the last couple of innings or so, but we have to remember the good with the bad.

I had a good chunk riding on 4U from yesterday and more to come with 14U later on tonight plus LAFC and MLB Props so it will be a busy night still.

Good luck to all with pending tickets for PL, PS, Props, Pools and even ProLine+!. Let's bring 'em home!