BC

Any questions, comments about the odds/edges pages of the prolineplayer.com web site
thincutting

BC

Post by thincutting » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Hey guys just also checking in on the BC stuff. Haven't seen any reply yet. :? :? :? :?

zoomer04

Re: BC

Post by zoomer04 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:45 pm

It's weird,nothing on the site since Friday. Where in bc are you?

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi guys,

How come when I know there is no hockey and no nba and figure it's safe to take a weekend off something has to screw up??? How does it know - bloody thing works flawlessly for months on end but don't check for a couple of days and ?!?!?!

Anyways as of yesterday I'm aware of the situation. It seems that BC loto has changed something in the way their web page is formatted and I'm having a tough time getting the data off their site. I've been working on it since the early hours this morning and still no success in getting access to the lines. But I'll continue on and sooner or later will find a way :)

For now I ask your patience until I get this resolved. Be assured I'm spending a lot of time in making that as quick as I can.

To make up for the down time I'll credit all active accounts for an additional 2 weeks.

PLP

zoomer04

Post by zoomer04 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Thanks for the response PP. Hope all is well and appreciate the work your doing .