BC Site issues

Any questions, comments about the odds/edges pages of the prolineplayer.com web site
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

BC Site issues

Post by ProlinePlayer » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:50 am

I've been having some problems downloading data from the BC lotto site lately and this has caused some delays with the site updates for BC.

Any ProlinePlayer site users from BC should drop me an email and I'll add bit of credit unto your account as way of compensation.

PLP

tshi2015

Re: BC Site issues

Post by tshi2015 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:23 pm

The total for NBA seems way off lol. Almost made me run to the terminal.

Deuce

Post by Deuce » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Same shit with the Western lines. Dropped $400 on tickets, then noticed the lines were fuct up. Fix this shit :evil:

snapple

Post by snapple » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:08 am

Deuce wrote:Same shit with the Western lines. Dropped $400 on tickets, then noticed the lines were fuct up. Fix this shit :evil:
Really? You couldn't figure out something was up?

Deuce

Post by Deuce » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:27 pm

snapple wrote:
Deuce wrote:Same shit with the Western lines. Dropped $400 on tickets, then noticed the lines were fuct up. Fix this shit :evil:
Really? You couldn't figure out something was up?

I was at the store, looked on my phone and decided to play before they take them down. Once I got to my computer I notice the fuck up. I pay for the service and I expect it to work. So fuck off, my post wasn't directed to you dipshit.

Kaboshed

Post by Kaboshed » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Ban imo, I'll pay for Deucey boy's lost subscription.

McGuire72

Post by McGuire72 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Not sure if it's the same issue, but I saw yesterday the ALC numbers listed what I assume were 1H lines for the NBA game totals. I saw a whole bunch of five star bets on all the NBA games and was immediately suspicious. I noticed the game totals were mostly listed in the 80's and 90's (hence why I'm thinking they're 1H numbers), and point spreads were roughly half of what Pinny lised (ie: I believe OKC was +3.5 on PLP but Pinny had it at +7.5). Come to think of it likely the spreads were 1H numbers as well. So ya, just avoided those.

I can see why Deuce would be upset. If I was in a big rush to get plays in, as I sometimes am, I might forego the background check and bet something that was listed as an edge inaccurately. The only reason this stuck out at me was because ALL the NBA games became 5 star plays at once. This would obviously require a LOT of money moving.