NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 am

Re: NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Post by ProlinePlayer » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 pm

BTS wrote:
Version 1.4.0.7
Moved the wager size back to the right side of the panel.
Thanks for changing it back in the list display. Unfortunately it is still in the previous format when you copy/paste/print from the list.


It seems the program no longer retains "parlay size by plays" preferences for each tab individually. Instead all tabs for a game and sport(say NHL PS) default to whatever you last set any tabs in that category to. I often keep several tabs for the same game and sport open to compare say 4, 5 and 7 teamers. When the program reloads they all default to the last one that was adjusted.

Thanks BTS,

Will fix :D

PLP

Dilbert
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Post by Dilbert » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Today I tested the NHL point spreads with several push lines using the same probabilities with both the ParlayMaker and my own program. The numbers came out identical! :D

Dilbert

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 am

Re: NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Post by ProlinePlayer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Dilbert wrote:Today I tested the NHL point spreads with several push lines using the same probabilities with both the ParlayMaker and my own program. The numbers came out identical! :D

Dilbert

Thanks for taking the time to verify the numbers for me. :D

I was fairly certain that I had every thing right but the programming where you have loops running within loops within ... can get a bit confusing and errors are always possible.

Thanks again.

PLP

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 am

Re: NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Post by ProlinePlayer » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:11 pm

BTS wrote:
Version 1.4.0.7
Moved the wager size back to the right side of the panel.
Thanks for changing it back in the list display. Unfortunately it is still in the previous format when you copy/paste/print from the list.


It seems the program no longer retains "parlay size by plays" preferences for each tab individually. Instead all tabs for a game and sport(say NHL PS) default to whatever you last set any tabs in that category to. I often keep several tabs for the same game and sport open to compare say 4, 5 and 7 teamers. When the program reloads they all default to the last one that was adjusted.
These issues have been fixed for Version 1.4.1.0
It will now properly save and restore the settings for each tab

:D

PLP

buzzbee11
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Post by buzzbee11 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:54 pm

I've just downloaded the prolineplayer program but can't see on the website how to register for free. I'm just starting out attempting to use this method and am no tekkie for sure. I have it up on my PC but can't figure out either how to register it free or otherwise and don't know it I have to either way to have it run.
How do I get the program to run? What essential basic information do I need to put in the boxes to bring up each days games and have it list edges bet amounts and payouts?
Thanks any help is appreciated.

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 am

Re: NEW! ParlayMaker Version 1.4.0

Post by ProlinePlayer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:26 pm

buzzbee11 wrote:I've just downloaded the prolineplayer program but can't see on the website how to register for free. I'm just starting out attempting to use this method and am no tekkie for sure. I have it up on my PC but can't figure out either how to register it free or otherwise and don't know it I have to either way to have it run.
How do I get the program to run? What essential basic information do I need to put in the boxes to bring up each days games and have it list edges bet amounts and payouts?
Thanks any help is appreciated.
The registered version is available only for paying subscribers to the prolineplayer.com website. If you are a member go to 'Help/Register' in the top menu bar and you can register the program there.

If you are not a member send me a private message and I'll set you up with a free trial on the site.

PLP

Post Reply