Eurovision 2013

General non-proline chat pages
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Eurovision 2013

Post by ProlinePlayer » Mon May 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Last week I was in Europe for a few days visiting friends. Eurovision 2013 was on that weekend and the local pub had a big screen set up so we spent the evening watching the event, and consuming lots of beer of course.

First time I watched it and I must say they put on a very impressive show. Even though for this year one of the objectives was to cut the cost. I believe the previous year ran up a production cost of over 1 billion dollars.

This one was obvious at the time as the eventual winner. Quite a nice/sweet song. Pretty young girl with a lovely voice.

PLP

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: Eurovision 2013

Post by ProlinePlayer » Mon May 27, 2013 6:03 pm

and one more that me and the group I was with really enjoyed. Rumour has it that although they wanted to put on a good show that Greece did not want to be too good. [The winner hosts next year] And they got a bit of a scare as they took a lead in the early voting. But they were in luck and dropped to 6th in the final results.

Arch

Re: Eurovision 2013

Post by Arch » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Thx for sharing PLP, That "Alcohol is Free" song is very well done and is a very catchy tune. Its to bad Greece has to worry about winning Eurovision again due to financial reasons