Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 11:23 am
Opened Parlay Maker and seeing the error below. Tried re-installing although I already have the latest version, same error.
Anyone else seeing this?
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm
yes, same problem for the last 4-5 days
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm
Me too, redownloading the parlay maker doesn't fix it either. Thought it was just my computer.
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 am
Same here. I am running Windows 10. It last worked for me about a week ago.
I am going to post a thread in the main forum as I am not sure how often PLP checks this sub-forum.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:29 am
I will bump this old thread because I am getting the same error posted in the screenshot. Uninstalling and downloading again does not fix it. Same error on two computers.
How about you guys? Is the Parlay Maker working for the rest of you?
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:17 am
Same here, got the dreaded sign that says...
This version is no longer supported.
For an upgrade go to WWW.Prolineplayer.com
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2048
- Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 am
This issue has been fixed.
1. Run the program - when you get the error message close PPM.
2. Run the program again. The auto update should now kick in.