Visual example of probability

The math of winning at proline. Edge play, bankroll management and related issues.
pedge

Visual example of probability

Post by pedge » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:19 pm

If you have trouble understanding edges, take a look at this page:

http://world.mathigon.org/Probability
Last edited by pedge on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoo99

Re: Visual example of probability

Post by zoo99 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Fucking number 8 is always Fucking me over, who bet on 8???? Fixed??? Bullshit I tell you, 8 isn't even trying, actually wrong, it's trying to lose, fuck fuck fuck. Can't even sleep this shit makeing me sick!!!! Disgustingggggggggggggg

pedge

Re: Visual example of probability

Post by pedge » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:20 pm

zoo99 wrote:Fucking number 8 is always Fucking me over, who bet on 8???? Fixed??? Bullshit I tell you, 8 isn't even trying, actually wrong, it's trying to lose, fuck fuck fuck. Can't even sleep this shit makeing me sick!!!! Disgustingggggggggggggg

lmao. yup. emotions i tell ya. good old raging days of the pedge are gone my lads. deep down inside i knew that i would win in the long run but betting heavy money when your living on the edge was an addiction that I had... i don't know what triggered it but some people bet more of there bankroll when edges are coming in more often... knowing that kind of tampered my reasoning to bet stable and do the opposite. losses led into chases after that.